- Structure of the business (private vs public unlisted vs public listed)
- The Board and Management team (who are investors placing their money with to protect it?)
- The capital or share structure of the offer
- The pricing of the offer (is it attractive to investors)
- The business proposition and leverage that the business has
- What is the exit for funders or investors - will they be stuck in funding a private company?
- The approach to investors
Ramscove | Capital and Funding Strategies | Business Advisory | Director Services